Josselin Poiret schreef op wo 22-06-2022 om 14:30 [+0200]: > Hello, > > zimoun writes: > > Then maybe, we could hook Mumi and add regexps based on commit messages > > for notifying a specific team.  Well, it is a rough approximation with > > many false-positive but hey the aim is to deal with patches so these > > false-positive do not matter, IMHO. > > Maybe we could attribute files to teams?  It seems like the simplest and > more robust way, since it easily grants 99% coverage (excluding new > files, that is), and the structure of the Guix files seem well-amenable > to such classification. FWIW, I'm in the Rust team for the build system, not the individual rust packages. Greetings, Maxime.