Hello! Le jeudi 22 février 2024 à 15:53 -0800, Vagrant Cascadian a écrit : > On 2024-02-22, Steve George wrote: > > We're going to run some online patch review sessions. The first one > > is on *Thursday, 7th March* and you can sign-up here: > > > >   https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/PatchReviewSessions2024 > > Hoping to make it for some of these, thanks for doing it! > > One small point is if people could include the scheduled times in UTC > in > addition to "arbitrary" timezones. It is much easier to compare > against > UTC (especially because it does not do daylight savings time) if you > don't happen to be in one of the specified timezones. :) I believe this ical file represents the event accurately (for March 7), but I’m not the organizer. Best regards, Vivien