On 2016-09-03 22:38, Marius Bakke wrote: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Additionally this package bundles "m4" even if it doesn't use it. Can >> you remove it with a "origin" snippet? See e.g. "xcb-util-xrm" for how >> that's done. > My mistake, it does appear to use those files, and it's not actually m4. > I think using the generated libtool is probably OK. > > Alternatively it can be re-generated by adding a phase that invokes > "autoreconf -vif". I'm not actually sure if this is desired, so just > leave it for now. > > Thank you, > Marius Ah, well that lost me a bit of time. Anyway, this update should work just fine. It was reproducible for me too.