Hello, Here is the updated patch. On 06/12/16 19:38, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Could you move this procedure, as well as xgnumach-headers and co., to > the top level? That way there’d be less “clutter” in the definition of > ‘cross-libc’ itself. WDYT? I created (guix build cross-base) which exports cross-mig, cross-kernel-headers and cross-libc-for-target, which is what we need to produce a working cross-libc. Cross-mig is only used when target is GNU/Hurd. > > Other than that it LGTM, but if, and only if, you can verify that this > does not cause any regression for other cross-compilation targets. > Normally this should not change derivations at all so you don’t even > need to build them. Just run this: > > ./pre-inst-env guix build gcc --target=mips64el-linux-gnu -d > > both before and after the change, and the result should be the same .drv > file name. The derivations are not the same so I will have to build it and see if it works. I will report back on that. Thank you, Manolis