On 24-07-2022 22:25, Roel Janssen wrote: > I'm trying to understand the output of: > $ guix graph --type=references python-rdflib | dot -Tsvg -o rdflib.svg > > Particularly, I'm looking at why python-pytest has an input arrow from python-rdflib, while it's > "only" a native-input? I thought the "references" graph type would only include run-time > references, but I don't know what happens in this case. > > What am I missing? It should, but sometimes there are bugs in the package definition or build system, in this case causing python-rdflib to refer to the native-input python-pytest.  Likely it's the 'add-install-to-path' phase adding too much, a known issue, which could be solved by separating inputs and native-inputs on the build side when compiling natively (and not only when cross-compiling) (currently they are merged together into 'inputs'), though non-trivial. Greetings, Maxime.