Hi Tobias! > Thanks!  I'm better than I've been, don't worry. > >> That change has been discussed during review and was only merged after I >> gave the fact of about fontconfig. :-) I am glad. > LGTM, apart from one nitpick. > > Both /share/fonts/{true,open}type are extremely common on other > distributions, while /share/fonts/webopen would be unique to Guix. The > de facto ’standard’ for (the much newer) WOFF seems to be, well, > /share/fonts/woff.  So despite my previous comments about avoiding > acronyms, I'll keep the latter.  We can always revisit this later. > > Applied as 7d426c5b0e27cc3e72c6e12e07b8c42055cedba0.  Thanks! Thank you! I was wondering if you could share your thoughts on #40708? Regards, RG.