unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Booth at FOSDEM (Brussels), 4-5 Feb 2023?
@ 2022-10-18 16:59 zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-10-18 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, guix-europe

Hi,

As the winter, FOSDEM 2023 is coming…

    https://fosdem.org/2023

Three questions:

 1. do we run for a booth?
 2. who is in?
 3. who is volunteer to make that happens?

Well, #1 is a good opportunity to expose the beautiful kakemodo [1]. :-)

If we go for a booth and if we are accepted, it means we need volunteers
at this booth.  A week-end is quick and also long.  More we are and
greater the experience would be. :-) Volunteer for #2 does not mean be
available the full week-end – although that’s also a possibility –
instead, it could mean some rotation of 1-2h at the booth.

About #3, it means checking the FOSDEM website and helping in the
synchronization of the proposal, stickers, etc.

WDYT?  It will still the 10th Years of Guix – day 1 of calendar “year“
is arbitrary. ;-)

1: <https://toot.aquilenet.fr/system/media_attachments/files/108/952/529/608/289/196/original/408d90899aa75100.jpg>

Cheers,
simon