On 12-08-2022 22:03, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > Hi, > > zamfofex writes: > >> It seems the package for Mono in Guix uses a tarball that contains a >> lot of prebuilt DLLs. This doesn’t seem to have been mentioned when >> the package was introduced. Could it have been a mistake? Some related >> discussion: and also >> > If nobody volunteers to do the work necessary to get our mono package to > build without prebuilt binaries in the next 2 weeks, I suggest we remove > it from our collection. Only a handful package depend on it, most of > them optionally it seems, and the mono we carry is severely outdated > (2016). > > What do you think? > > Maxim > I hope someone does the work, but if not, I don't see a problem with removing it. Greetings, Maxime.