On 4/27/22 14:38, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: > Hello Julien and Reza, > > Thanks for the donation! We already have two Overdrive 1000 connected to > the build farm behind ci.guix.gnu.org (overdrive1 and dover > machines). Adding an extra one, and have it hosted at your place Julien > would be great :). > > You can then follow the procedure described here: > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/doc/cuirass.org, > to add it to the build farm. I will be happy to help you, if needed at > that time. > > Mathieu Great! Do you send me your address Julien, then I will buy the machine today.