On 2019-05-10 15:53, Timothy Sample wrote: > My guess is that you don’t mean to have that “dependencies” symbol > in the input. > > I was just about to send this, but there’s another issue! The > “synopsis-line” form has five elements, but the pattern “(_ val)” will > only match a two-element list. Should the “An async HTTP client” part > should be a string? > > Hope that helps and good luck with the importer! Thanks a lot for looking at this. 🙂 After writing this email I realized I need to change the peg-patterns to 1) output a string for multiple output 2) match the structure metadata-ref procedure in opam.scm so I dont have to fiddle with the matcher. The parsing of asd-files has proven to be a big challenge because of the diversity of the files (tabs, spaces, different prefix, etc.) -- Cheers Swedebugia