Liliana Marie Prikler schreef op do 28-04-2022 om 18:37 [+0200]: > the shell by typing a dot and using tab completion.  What's more, in > some build systems there might be two (or even more) off them.  This > makes a generic wrap after wrap pattern almost impossible to achieve. > > So, what's the fix?  I propose moving rawbins to a different location. > libexec would spring to mind as a place in which we could hide them, so How does this help with double wrapping? Whether the wrappers / originals are put in /bin or $RAWBIN_DIR, it's still wrapped twice. Also, FWIW, double-wrapping works nicely for 'wrap-program' -- it just appende or prepended some extra X=Y lines. With some work and test cases, 'wrap-script' could be extended to support such a thing as well. Greetings, Maxime.