Hi! I'm not sure if the following suggestion is a canonical way of doing things (I'm a scheme newb), but it is possible to define a package variant of diffoscope with a G-expression that uses wrap-program (see guix/build/utils.scm) to include paths to dependencies as part of an environment variable. From the docstring: "This is useful for scripts that expect particular programs to be in $PATH, for programs that expect particular shared libraries to be in $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or modules in $GUILE_LOAD_PATH, etc." As Liliana said, it is possilbe to iterate over package-inputs to compute the paths in the package definition of a diffoscope variant. So until the problem with xb-tool is fixed, maybe this is a good way to go?