Brendan Tildesley schreef op ma 04-04-2022 om 15:10 [+1000]: >  I would have called it cargone. >   >  Do you believe sidestepping cargo all together like this is a good > long term strategy?  In particular that importing packages will still > be easy.  The package definitions look almost the same, except for: * #:cargo-inputs and #:cargo-development-inputs are moved to 'inputs'/'propagated-inputs' and 'native-inputs' * For a few packages, #:features ~'(...) needs to be added * antioxidant-build-system doesn't look at version numbers, so the numbers of variants of packages that needs to be defined could perhaps be reduced * Cycles are not supported The fourth point might make things difficult though I have some ideas on how to resolve it (without simply disabling tests) (TBI!). Otherwise, I don't see much complications with importing packages. Greetings, Maxime.