Hi, I discovered that most packages in crates-io.scm are not build. I understand that this is done since they do not produce any useful output. But as an side-effect, the packages are not tested either - which might leave issues undiscovered. Is this intended? My experience when packaging KDE libraries showed that is does make sense to actually test the libraries to detect issues early. And there are quite some possible issue in libraries, e.g. ladoing dynamic libs from /usr/lib, searching executables in PATH or even worth in a hard-coded path. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |