Hi Carl, unfortunately I'm still stuck. The stdarg.h error only appears if I add MinGW cross versions of gcc and binutils. If I add mingw-w64 instead of those the build quits immediately upon the configure phase with an error that the C compiler cannot create executables. On 2019-09-10 21:45, Carl Dong wrote: > Hi Rutger! > > Did you ever figure out the mingw wine cross-compilation? I believe it has something to do with the CROSS_* env vars or search path order, becuase stdarg.h is definitely provided by mingw-w64. > > Cheers, > Carl Dong > accounts@carldong.me > _"I fight for the users"_