Thank you! I think it's alright (it says guix manual package because po4a enforces "package" at the end). Le 11 octobre 2020 09:57:25 GMT-04:00, "Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas" a écrit : >Hi, everybody! > >Ludovic Courtès writes: >> Those at >have >> the same statement, but it should rather be the same license as the >> manual (GFDL). Perhaps a ‘Makevars’ issue too? > >Sorry for bringing up this old issue so late, but I've just confirmed >that the sentence is enforced by TP's robot, as the pot file contains >literally this: >-- >This file is distributed under the same license as the guix manual >package. >-- > >Nonetheless I've tried to change the sentence in the po file to that >and >it complained. As the current phrasing is not really wrong (it says >guix package and the package includes the manual) I've sent the file >with these two lines instead: >-- >This file is distributed under the same license as the guix package. >Note: The contents of this file are licensed under GNU FDL v1.3. >-- > >I hope this is enough clarification on the legal side. > >Best regards, >Miguel -- Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.