On Thu, 2021-02-18 at 10:20 -0500, Joshua Branson wrote: > Are you running Debian on the PowerPC? I assume Debian's got the > best > PowerPC support. Do most programs compile ok/work ok for Debian? I run Fedora currently because that's where the support came first and I think that's where it's best still since Red Hat markets a product that supports the platform commercially as well. But today Debian is fine too. The release model of Fedora made it easier to get incremental improvement on PowerPC 64-bits platform support while still maintaining a well tested and usable system, I didnt think I could obtain such with Debian at install time, but maybe, on testing etc. channels. > Please do consider setting up a patreon/librepay account! Marketing > helps too! For now it is fine, also I don't feel like that would work for now :-| I am on my learning path still! Léo