Hi, As soon as we can host the translation files on a separate project on savannah, we can get it running at translate.fedora-project.org (it's a bit weird, but I think it's better than hosted.weblate.org which uses some google stuff. If we prefer hosted, there's ~1 month delay for them to consider an application). Eventually it could be nice to have our own instance, but dividing the translator community even further might not be a very good idea. To get the project, we need to clarify the license on the translation files, as we discussed before. How should we proceed on that? Le 23 septembre 2020 07:42:34 GMT-04:00, "Ludovic Courtès" a écrit : >Hello! > >Thanks to Florian the web site is now internationalized… but it’s not >being translated for lack of a framework to do so. (Specifically, the >Translation Project refused to host the web site’s POT files after we >told them we may eventually switch to Weblate, which I can understand.) > >Julien, what do you think are the odds of getting a Weblate instance up >and running soonish? (Also depending on your availability.) > >What do you think can be done in the meantime? Should we use the >infrastructure of another project (GNOME?), or should we simply do it >in >an ad-hoc fashion by publishing the POT files at guix.gnu.org? >Thoughts? > >Thanks, >Ludo’.