On Thu, 2021-03-11 at 10:58 +0100, zimoun wrote: > Well, IMHO 1) «not durable» could mean months and 2) disabling all > the > tests for all the architectures is wrong especially when only one > test > is failing for only one architecture. I know that, I was tired yesterday and didnt want to block anyone running i686-linux or aarch64-linux/armhf-linux (it looked to fail there also?). Please fix the situation if you can, or I'll try and do it at some point but can't say when, lots of things going on now.