Am 19.10.2016 um 16:18 schrieb Arun Isaac: > + (inputs > + `(("python-axolotl-curve25519" ,python-axolotl-curve25519) > + ("python-dateutil" ,python-dateutil) > + ("python-protobuf" ,python-protobuf) > + ("python-pycrypto" ,python-pycrypto))) These must all be propagated-inputs. The code includes tests in axolotl/tests/ (and maybe elsewhere. Please check if these are installed and if so, if they can be safely removed. > + (description "This is a python port of libaxolotl-android > +originally written by Moxie Marlinspike. This is a ratcheting forward Isn't this "python implementation of the axolotl protocol"? Oh, I just checked the code: It's as ugly as Java code is. So "python port of libaxolotl-android" is correct. Did this Moxie Marlinspike write the python port or just the "libaxolotl-android"? In any case, persons should not be glamorized in descriptions. We also do not write "PGP originally developed by Phill Zimmerman". This only leads to personality cult - and esp. this person is very debatable. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |