On 06/02/2016 08:19 PM, Ben Woodcroft wrote: > > On 06/01/2016 01:38 AM, Matthew Jordan wrote: >> +(define-public ruby-byebug-9 It seems I was off-base a bit here. There was already a ruby-byebug packaged, but it was somewhat out of date. Shall we simply update the existing package instead of creating a new package? I had a go at re-enabling tests which were disabled in the original package - see the attached patch. Unfortunately it is still failing a few tests. Would you like to take a look into why this might be? Thanks, ben