unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [GSoC] Write a Bourne-shell compiler front-end for Guile
@ 2016-03-25 16:46 James Wood
From: James Wood @ 2016-03-25 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

I'm a second year Computer Science undergraduate at the University of
Cambridge. I'm sorry for the lateness of this draft proposal (thanks,
Ludo, for redirecting me to this list), but hope that there is still
some time to consider it.

James

[-- Attachment #2: proposal.pdf --]

* Re: [GSoC] Write a Bourne-shell compiler front-end for Guile
@ 2016-04-01 21:53 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-04-01 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Wood; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi James,

James Wood <lamudri@gmail.com> skribis:

> I'm a second year Computer Science undergraduate at the University of
> Cambridge. I'm sorry for the lateness of this draft proposal (thanks,
> Ludo, for redirecting me to this list), but hope that there is still
> some time to consider it.

Sorry for the laaate reply!  Your proposal looks fine, and seems to have
everything we expect (glad you’re considering to no longer “stay away
from Guix” ;-)).

Please note that another student has proposed to work on this topic, so
we’ll have to make a choice between the two of you.

Thank you!

Ludo’.