Hi Ricardo, I have fixed the errors mentioned bellow, Please do check and notify me for further modifications. >>> The next steps are to fix the errors in the regular expressions that >>> swallow certain space characters and to re-read the documentation of >>> “make-soft-port” to make sure that the procedures in the vector behave >>> as they should. >> I will update back once i am through with it. I have added the comment lines. Patch file is attached. I applied indent script please do not worry about that. :-) > After reading the documentation for “make-soft-port” again, I recommend > adding very short comments above each of the procedures in the vector to > explain what they are intended to do. > Please do inform other modifications I have to do and next tasks to proceed further. --- Thanks!! Sahithi.