On 01/21/2015 04:03 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > I agree with Andreas: there are 20 patches, and that level of patching > goes beyond our mission, IMO. > > I would rather leave it as is if it’s usable, or remove it, or point to > a new upstream if there is one. In that case, I think at least two of the patches should be allowed to get in, the ones about the Berkely db library, since it's spewing out errors without them. (but the editor itself works) I'm attaching a lighter version of the patch. > > Thanks, > Ludo’.