On 10/25/2013 04:39 PM, Andreas Enge wrote: > On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 06:14:17PM -0400, David Thompson wrote: >> I will, but libmikmod is a library that is not directly associated >> with SDL, so I made a separate module. > > Well, I am a bit wary about creating lots of files for small packages. > If it occurs essentially as a dependency of sdl, I would be happy to > package it inside the sdl module. But we do not have a coherent policy > on packages vs. modules. Okay, that sounds reasonable. I have renamed the module. > > Concerning style: > In 'uri', the argument 'version' to 'string-append' should be aligned > with the first argument of the line above, that is, "mirror...". Silly mistake. Fixed. > I am not sure what to do about the synopsis spanning two lines; I think > we do not have a strict 80 column policy, so it could be put into one > longer line. Shortened the synopsis. > After copyright, I have '??' instead of '©'; maybe the file is not > in utf-8 format? Mark Weaver pointed out that my attachment has no MIME type specifying it to be UTF-8 text. I have tweaked an Icedove setting, so hopefully things will be okay this time around. The patch *should* be inlined. > > In any case, it compiles well, and after addressing the small stylistic > comments, I support pushing it. > > Andreas > Thanks. - Dave