Hi, I include the patch and file for adding Mercurial to version-tracking. I cannot test it right now, because the package requires a new version of guix, but guix pull does not work. But since I’ll be away till tuesday, I want to get it out of my unfinished-business-need-to-care-for-that list. The patch is in git diff format with commit message, so I hope you can apply it. Best wishes, Arne -- Doktorand Gruppe: GHG Raum: 435/410 Tel.: +49 721 608-22885 arne.babenhauserheide@kit.edu Karlsruher Institut für Technologie IMK-ASF Postfach 36 40 76021 Karlsruhe