Hi, glad to see someone to pick up this task. Am 01.05.22 um 05:06 schrieb Anthony Wang: > I have a few questions: What is the current status of KDE Plasma on Guix? And also, how can I help or contribute? You can find the current state of Plasma in the „wip-kde-plasma” branch . The top-level directory contains a 00-README-Plasma.txt , explaining the current state in detail. The branch also provides some helper-scripts for testing, etc. I strongly recommend reading through all of these files to find the hidden gems ;-) Basically there are package definitions for most of the Plasma packages (as of 5.19), kwin, etc. One of the files has a list of state per package. Anyhow I failed to make Plasma start the actual desktop. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel |h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | |www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |