Hi Danny! > for dconf: > > * What does patch-timeout-tests do and why? It disables couple of tests. Because it timeouts during check phase. > For nuspell: > > * Why doesn't ronn work? Is it also because of hpricot being missing? I think so. I did not package hrpicot for ronn, because the project has ended. https://github.com/hpricot/hpricot I presume ronn project is or will-be working on a replacement dependency. > For enchant-1.6: > > * I've re-added disable-static. We generally don't use static libraries in Guix. Ah yes! Thanks for spotting it. Regards, RG.