unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Schedule for FOSDEM 2022 available online
@ 2022-01-06  9:27 Oliver Propst
From: Oliver Propst @ 2022-01-06  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Just a brief note about that the schedule for FOSDEM 2022 is now
available online at
https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/
for who is interested in details about the talks.

*FOSDEM 2022 which is this year is scheduled for the 5-6 of February,
with our day scheduled for Sunday the 6th of February.

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst

* Re: Schedule for FOSDEM 2022 available online
@ 2022-01-18 13:51 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2022-01-18 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Propst; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Propst <oliver.propst@fripost.org> skribis:

> Just a brief note about that the schedule for FOSDEM 2022 is now
> available online at
> https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/
> for who is interested in details about the talks.

I had overlooked this message—the program looks exciting, thumbs up!

Ludo’.

* Today's talks! (formerly Schedule for FOSDEM 2022 available online)
@ 2022-02-06  5:23   ` Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2022-02-06  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Manolis Ragkousis

Today is our devroom with great Lisp talks by Will Byrd, Arun Isaac,
Manolis & Oliver and the Webbers! And two GNU Guix talks by Andrew
Tropin and Mathieu Othacehe :)

https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/

Don't miss out. Jonathan McHugh goes cowsay to build a nextgen issue
tracker and Ekaitz' RISC-V bootstrap talk is also very interesting.

I can't believe we have such an amazing track again, thanks to
Manolis and Oliver.

Talks are recorded and will be available for viewing later.

Pj.