Reza Housseini schreef op wo 04-05-2022 om 15:15 [+0200]: > A specific use case for profile splitting I see very useful, is e.g. > having a profile with all your editor and plugin dependencies and > your > project specific dependencies. So if you work on a specific project > you > can merge the two profiles and your linters will not complain about > missing dependencies. That's a use case, but this appears to be already implemented by "guix shell [-m manifest.scm]"? Though I suppose there's a use case for putting the manifests outside the project source code ... Greetings, Maxime.