Hello Efraim! > I was waiting for the kernel code reorganization before adding it as a > variable. The trick is to add also linux-libre-lts-source and all the > others, and in a useful location. Now it's just taking the time to add > it in somewhere. > > Do you want to take a stab at it? I'm not sure when I'll get around to > it. Does the attached patch looks good? The idea here is to update the version number that the variable linux-libre-lts pointing to, whenever the new LTS version is released. Regards, RG.