kiasoc5@disroot.org schreef op di 07-06-2022 om 18:39 [+0000]: > So without demanding more maintainer time, for now I just convince myself that: > - key toolchains such as Rust and Go are not always up to date, thus blocking the > upgrade of several packages In my experience with antioxidant, not-up-to-date Rust toolchains do not prevent upgrading packages -- in the process of resolving build failures, I updated some crates. This never resulted in a ‘you need an new toolchain error’. At worst, I had to disable the "unstable", "nightly" or "generic-simd" features of the crate. There are a lot of outdated crates in Guix, but AFAICT this is unrelated to the newness of the toolchain. I don't know about Go. Greetings, Maxime.