Hi, I'd like to have Guix in Colombian Spanish (es-CO) but without translating the whole set of source strings. Instead, I'd like to be able to add translations only for those words and expressions whose current Spanish (es) translations don't sound that local. es └── es-CO So, assuming an incomplete es-CO translation catalog already exists, would the translation system (gettext?) retrieve missing translations from the catalog corresponding to the primary language (es) or would it retrieve the source string in English? Thanks in advance, --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/