Hey Ludo! > Great job on all these packages, and great review by Danny, too! Thank you! > Danny, what’s your plan wrt. merging ‘wip-desktop’ in ‘master’ or > ‘staging’? It looks like there are loads of good stuff in there. Btw, I initially planned to work on four DEs, but practically only one was feasible. I am planning to finish-up gnome at the end of this month. So starting August, I could start testing the wip-desktop branch as-a-whole, in a VM and then work with Danny to merge it to master. Regards, RG.