Hi folks! I use Emacs to write and maintain Guix packages, and I've created some tools and snippets to automate repetitive tasks and remove guesswork. If you also use Emacs, you might be interested to try them or contribute your own. My repository is here: https://github.com/ryanprior/emacs-guix-packaging To read the elisp file without any non-free JavaScript, use this link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ryanprior/emacs-guix- packaging/main/guix-packaging.el I'm calling this my 1.0 release. It's got commands that I'm using daily, some slick snippet-based workflows for packaging go modules (what I've been doing a lot of lately,) and documentation. I will continue to update it and I welcome your feedback and ideas! I don't have a release on GNU ELPA or Guix yet. Despite helping maintain a few Emacs packages for some years, this is the first package I've created myself and set up the infrastructure for, so I'm still figuring those things out. Cheers