Hi On Monday, July 30, 2018 00:08 CEST, Clément Lassieur wrote:  Hi Tatiana, So, I did the pagination review and I pushed your work tonight. :-) I added checks to avoid crashes when the table is empty (FIRST and LAST expect non-empty lists). I modified a few minor things too: - the commit message, so that it matches our convention - the indentation - I removed code comments, trailing '\' in SQL queries, useless newlines, useless exports - I renamed a few things (e.g. thing-list with things, %pagesize with %page-size) - I replaced (+ 1 x) with (1+ x) - I used string-join to avoid long strings - I used FIRST instead of CAR when used with LAST (for more consistency, but it's the exact same thing) - I replaced FIRST and LAST with BUILD-ID and BUILD-STOPTIME, so to make it more furure-proof and easier to understand - I used a format string for RESPOND-HTML (to avoid "\"\"") - I finally opted for a non-parameter %page-size (yes, I changed my mind :-), I just didn't see any reason to use one) - I removed ('page (string->number param)) from REQUEST-PARAMETERS (I think it was useless) - I added a missing copyright header And that's all! Thanks for this work, it'll be very useful. Don't hesitate send new patches to improve it! Best regards, Clément  How can I test?