Hi everyone! I use both: * Guix System with Linux(non-Libre) Kernel, straight on my desktop PC * Guix System on Linux subsystem on Windows 10 (https://github.com/giuliano108/guix-packages/blob/master/notes/Guix-on-WSL2.md) on Microsoft Surface Book and both started to exhibit the same problem with the commitid I reported. When switch to the commit id immediately before that, the problem goes away. I tried to set the number as mentioned but I could not figure out how to do it... Do you know how to do this on Guix System? Cheers, Yasu > On Dec 5, 2020, at 03:55, Pjotr Prins wrote: > > On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 05:32:08PM +0100, zimoun wrote: >> Have you tried to do the recommandation? >> please set /proc/sys/kernel/unprivileged_userns_clone to "1" > > As root: > > echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/unprivileged_userns_clone > > Yes, it is common on Debian and such. > > Pj.