I believe the website used both: an unprefixed url will serve the page fsom the prefixed directory based on accept-language, but you can also switch language easily by using the prefixed path. Not translating URLs is fine and allows to easily switch language while staying on the same page. Le 21 novembre 2022 20:00:29 GMT+01:00, Luis Felipe a écrit : >On Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 12:57, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > >> Hi again, >> > >> Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com skribis: >> > >> > > > On Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 at 16:43, Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com wrote: >> > > >> > > > > I have a working package browser now and will be styling it >> > > > > next. I'll link to a public repository later. >> > > >> > > > Here is the source code, by the way: >> > > > https://codeberg.org/luis-felipe/guix-packages-website >> > > >> > > Maybe some kind of alpha/beta/in development banner or message would be >> > > good, just to set expectations that this is a new thing that's being >> > > worked on. >> > > >> > I added that and some other things that were missing and realeased version 0.1.0 of the package browser. >> > >> > >> One thing I noticed is that i18n support seems to be missing. >> > >> It’s OK to keep that for later, but how about making sure URLs are >> prepared to handle that, by adding /en in the path? >> > >> That is, from: >> https://packages.guix.gnu.org/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ >> to: >> https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ > >Yeah, I left i18n for later, and was actually considering getting rid of the language prefix in URL paths in favor of using HTTP Request's Accept-Language header to detect the user's preferred language and serve the localized resources in that language if available (similar to what happens with apps on the desktop). That looked like less work to me than [also] internationalizing the URLs, but maybe it is not a good practice? In any case, I'm planning to add i18n for version 0.2.0 and was hoping to ask Julien and Florian for advise about that...