Bengt Richter schreef op di 15-02-2022 om 13:23 [+0100]: > Hi guix, > > It sounds like a good idea, but ISTM we don't need yet another markup syntax > if emacs org mode already defines a useful standard that can be adopted. > > The advantage to org mode style [0] -- in commit commentary as well as tags > would be its scrapability -- i.e., ease of writing an extractor/formatter > for handy report snippets/pages and web stuff etc., whether implemented > using foreign shell or within guix. FYI, I think you responded to the wrong thread. This thread was about additional usertags in debbugs for reviewing in Guix, not about markup languages or org mode. Greetings, Maxime.