On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 13:48 +0200, zimoun wrote: > Ahah, I am happy to know it. I hope it is because a > “miscommunication» > and not because you do not carefully read or because maybe you only > see > through the tiny lens of known security vulnerabilities. From my > opinion, your point of view to tackle the issue is wrong. That’s > said. I feel harassed by your comments because you obsessed on this zstd issue and try to make it the cause of some other problems you saw without any evidence. I don't think I look through the "tiny lens of known security vulnerabilities", every distro has prioritization for security updates, I think it is the right thing to do, that's how I work with it and I think it is right. If you don't agree then OK but I wont stop thinking it's the right way to do things and that not prioritizing security issues does not work. > > Best regards, > simon Léo