Hi guix, Often, when new rust package definitions are submitted at guix- patches@, I see #:skip-build? #false. Apparently it's added by default in (guix import cargo), with some exceptions. However, ‘(guix)Rust Crates’ states: Care should be taken to ensure the correct version of dependencies are used; to this end we try to refrain from skipping the tests or using ‘#:skip-build?’ when possible. Of course this is not always possible [...] so I respond by asking to remove #:skip-build?. As such, WDYT of removing #:skip-build? #false from (guix import crate)? FWIW, this was added in commit 269c1db41bd82f93c7ae5c62a4969a423e556183 to (guix import crate)? Greetings, Maxime.