Anthony Wang schreef op zo 01-05-2022 om 03:06 [+0000]: > Hello! > > I'm a KDE contributor and free software enthusiast, and I recently > started switching over some of my systems to GNU Guix. However, as an > avid KDE Plasma user, I'm a bit disappointed that Plasma doesn't seem > to be packaged for Guix. I did a bit of searching and found that > there has been some progress towards packaging Plasma: I don't know about Plasma, but Hartmut Goebel has some repository with updates & 100 extra KDE packages . The idea is to move them into guix . I don't know the current status of that. Greetings, Maxime.