Hi Ricardo, Sorry for delay. Next time I will make sure to run conversation via email as well. > Have you started on working on this yet? If so,could you please give us > an update on your progress via email? > I have started out using different functions like |1) regexp-match 2) ||string-contains which resulted same output for strings then i tried 1) string-match 2) string-substitute ended up using string substitute so that the result can be colored one. But I failed executing it. File is attached, Can u suggest where I went wrong. As per IRC discussion with Ricardo, I tried installing emacs and running a shell. ---- Sahithi|||