Hello! I sent a commit access application few days ago and it was approved! I am really happy that is the case! I've been working on PowerPC 64-bits support on and off on GNU Guix since 2 years as I own a RaptorCS Talos II machine at home that runs with only free firmware and software. I also use GNU Guix as my daily driver system on my laptop since around 6 months. I feel really happy finding out about GNU Guix in general, I love the community and the fact that it is a GNU project, I really like that we can solve fundamental computer problems with a software freedom philosophy free of any contradictory interest. I have a lot of time these days (choose to leave all jobs and focus on what I like) so as my learning of GNU Guile, Scheme and GNU Guix improves, expect me on all fronts! Thank you! Léo Le Bouter