Hi Ricardo, > I cannot seem to apply the patch onto either the “wip-sahithi” or > “master” branches. Could you rebase your changes on top of the > “wip-sahithi” branch, please? If that turns out to be too difficult, > please rebase the changes on top of the current “master” branch after > updating your clone of the git repository. I have rebased the changes on "wip-sahithi" branch and sending the patch file. I assume i cant rebase to "master" branch as the newly created branch will have merge conflict with regard to ui.scm which is ahead of master branch. --- Thanks!! Sahithi.