Liliana Marie Prikler schreef op do 05-05-2022 om 06:25 [+0200]: > You are still debating the legitimacy of splitting ~/.guix-profile and > I don't want to entertain that discussion longer than it's worth.  Just > trust me that there are people, like myself, who *want* to split them. I am not debating any legitimacy ( is not some government), I am discussing the reasons, and whether some of the features (e.g. faster profile building) can be implemented more generally (not Guix Home-exclusive), without manual configuration. If some reasons remain (e.g. tidyness of separated thematic profiles), _those_ reasons could be a good reason for or the like. What I'd like to avoid, is avoiding extra complexity for the wrong reasons, and only adding it for the right reasons. Greetings, Maxime