On Wed, 2021-04-28 at 12:43 -0400, Mark H Weaver wrote: > I'm sorry if this comes off as obtuse, but having now re-read all of > my > messages in this thread, I honestly do not see what I did wrong here. > I will need some help to understand. > > With very few exceptions, almost every sentence that I wrote was > purely > factual. It seems to me that the facts speak for themselves, and > those > facts naturally cast Raghav and Léo in a bad light. I don't see how > to > avoid that while still presenting the facts. > > You, and a couple of others, have criticized my "tone". This is very > subjective, especially over email where we must *imagine* the tone of > the speaker. Is it possible that you read more in my messages than I > actually wrote? > > It would be very helpful if you could point out specific messages or > quotes of mine to illustrate your criticisms, and to clearly explain > what's wrong with them. I'm not trying to be obstructionist here. I > honestly don't understand, and I cannot improve without > understanding. > > Thanks, > Mark > If you really do not understand, I encourage you read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_Communication and associated works.