Hi Tobias! > The bad things.  All of them.  In order. Oh! How are you doing now? Let me know if you need anything. I can try and help in any way plausible. :-) > You did fine, only renaming ‘truetype’ -> ‘ttf’ should have been > separate.  If it had been, I don't think it would have been merged. That change has been discussed during review and was only merged after I gave the fact of about fontconfig. :-)   > Also omitting it from the change log feels... sneaky, while I'm sure > that wasn't your intention. I understand. I should have mentioned in the log. But it was not sneaky. As mentioned above, it was discussed during review. ;-) But yeah, I should add that to my workflow of making comments/logs. > Anyway: since ‘share/fonts/ttf’ makes font-gnu-freefont inconsistent > with our other fonts[0] for little reason I'd like to revert it back to > ‘truetype’ & change ‘share/fonts/otf’ to ‘opentype’ as well.  What do > you think? > > (Not sure what to do with ‘woff’ so I won't touch it.) Agreed! I do not like inconsistencies either. Please find the patch attached with this email. >> But anyway, before merging I well-tested the patch. It does not affect >> anything. > > I know :-)  Fontconfig doesn't care about the subdirectory names, it > just scans them all.  The names are for humans.  All the more reason not > to abbreviate them IMO. Makes sense. Regards, RG.