Am 14.03.21 um 01:58 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer: >>>> 6) Please add some more comments to the code explaining the idea. >>> I was under the impression the code was concise enough to forego with >>> verbose explanations; I'd rather keep it this way. >> Please add some comments. I had a hard time understanding it - and I was >> not even sure I understood, see my question (1). > I'm spread thin right now, so if you could prepare a patch addressing > the above for me to review, that'd be much appreciated. Otherwise I'll > get to it, but it won't be before some time. > Sorry, I'm too short in time ATM - and I'm afraid this will not change anytime soon. Just take my questions as a guidance what the comments should answer to make others (me :-) understand what is going on. Many thanks. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |