unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Documentation Meetup
@ 2022-05-06 10:04 Raghav Gururajan
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2022-05-06 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: jgart

Hello Guix!

WhereIsEveryone community is hosting a meetup regarding documentation in
Guix.

We'll be discussing and/or working on; adding new contents, removing
obsolete contents and improving contents where required.
The outcome of the meetup will be recorded, organized and sent to Guix upstream.

DATE: Saturday, May 14, 2022.
TIME: 15:00 UTC
Duration: ~1.5hrs

LINK: https://meet.nixnet.services/b/rag-8bi-sdx-kdf

Regards,
Raghav "RG" Gururajan.

P.S.
The output of last meetup hasn't been sent to Guix upstream yet.

* Re: Documentation Meetup
@ 2022-05-14 13:18 ` Raghav Gururajan
From: Raghav Gururajan @ 2022-05-14 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: jgart